The fit on all our safety footwear is a little more generous than standard sizes.
As illustrated, measure your foot in 6 easy steps and
match it to the size chart below to find your perfect fit.
- Place your barefoot on a piece of paper.
- Make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and draw another in front of your longest toe.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in millimetres.
- The width of your foot is measured as illustrated.
- Match the measurements to those on the size chart to find your perfect fit.